JCVD - Jean-Claude Van Damme Action Figure (1/6 Ratio) (ENTERBAY) (Official Version)
Jean-Claude Camille François Van Varenberg (born 18 October 1960), professionally known as Jean-Claude Van Damme[a] and abbreviated as JCVD, is a Belgian actor, martial artist, screenwriter, film producer, and director best known for his martial arts action films. The most successful of these projects include Bloodsport (1988), Kickboxer franchise (1989-2018), Lionheart (1990), Double Impact (1991), Universal Soldier franchise (1992-2012), Hard Target (1993), Street Fighter (1994), Timecop (1994), Sudden Death (1995), JCVD (2008), The Expendables 2 (2012), Kung Fu Panda 2, and 3 (2011-2015).
1/6 Ratio - JCVD - Jean-Claude Van Damme Action Figure
- The product is equipped with a wax-like image with a very high degree of authenticity. The JCVD normal expression head carving
- using the latest high-definition technology, it can show the delicate skin texture and greatly enhance the skin texture
- especially developed Gwinton body, with more than 30 joint positions, can easily reproduce the JCVD classic word posture.
- The doll wears Shangge Yundun's signature clothing, including a black faux leather jacket, a pair of black jeans, a gray T-Shirt with a JCVD logo, a pair of grey socks and a pair of black shoe
* The photos on this page will be slightly different from the actual products.
* Product details are subject to change without notice.