Cafe Funiculi Funicula 在咖啡冷掉之前 (2018) (Blu Ray) (English Subtitles) (Hong Kong Version)
Product Title: Cafe Funiculi Funicula (2018) (Blu-ray) (English Subtitled) (Hong Kong Version)
Artist Name(s): Ito Kentaro (Actor) | Arimura Kasumi (Actor) | Ishida Yuriko (Actor) | Yakushimaru Hiroko (Actor) | Matsushige Yutaka (Actor) | Fukami Motoki (Actor) | Matsumoto Wakana (Actor) | Hayashi Kento (Actor) | Haru (Actor) | Yoshida Yo (Actor)
Director: Tsukuhara Ayuko
Blu-ray Region Code: A - Americas (North, Central and South except French Guiana), Korea, Japan, South East Asia (including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan) What is it?
Release Date: 2019-04-18
Subtitles: English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
Country of Origin: Japan
Aspect Ratio: 1.78 : 1, 1.85 : 1, Widescreen
Sound Information: Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby TrueHD
Disc Format(s): Blu-ray, 25 GB - Single Layer
Video Codecs: AVC (MPEG-4 Part 10)
Duration: 117 (mins)
Publisher: Vicol Entertainment Ltd. (HK)
Package Weight: 100 (g)
Café Funiculi Funicula is a coffee shop where Kazu Tokita works. There is a mysterious urban legend about this shop.
When you sit at a certain table here, you can go back in time to any point you choose in the past. But there are also come uncompromising rules.
1. No matter what you do in the past, it won’t change the present or future.
2. IF a customer is seated at the table , you must wait until they leave before sitting at the table.
3. You can only go back in time from when your coffee is poured into your cup and until it gets cold, You must drink it all while it’s hot.
4. When you go back to the past, you may not leave the coffee shop.
5. When you go back to the past, you can only meet people who have visited the coffee shop. Whenall rules are met, the customers of the coffee shop are sure to experience a heart-warming miracle.
“Please let me go back to that day”
As usual, the coffee shop is visited by its regular customers and new one drawn there by their curiosity about the mysterious rumor. Fumiko Kiyokawa, a businesswoman in her late 20s who is skeptical about the rumor but goes anyway. Kayo Kotake and Yasunori Fusagi, regulars who seem to have some secrets. Yaeko Hirai, who evades her little sister for some reason. The mysterious woman., the customer who is always seated first at the table that takes you back in time.
Ryosuke Shintani,, who stars falling for Kazu Tokita. Kazu, the only person who can brew the coffee that takes you back in time, is prompted by Ryosuke to face her own secret past.